1. Information you email to us: Any information gathered on these sites will remain confidential, and be used only by employees of Prograf.
2. For each visitor to our Web presence, our Web server automatically recognizes the domain name, but not the email address.
3. We automatically collect and store these domain names, but not the email address of visitors. We store and analyze aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit, to give us a better idea of what designs or ideas are most attractive to our users.
4. Prograf stores email addresses and correspondence of those who communicate with us via email, or those who have added their company to the Micro-Check website. You may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please type 'Unsubscribe' in a 'reply' email, or in an email to the address below.
5. Voluntary information visitors provided through on-line surveys and/or site registrations may be stored, analyzed, and used for marketing purposes.
6. Persons who supply Prograf or our various divisions with their telephone numbers on-line may receive calls from us regarding their inquiries, service requests or orders they have submitted on-line.
7. As a standard practice, Prograf does not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information submitted on-line which third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include shippers, Internet service providers, fulfillment house and credit card companies.
If changes occur, they will be posted immediately.
Send any questions to:firstname.lastname@example.org